Carly, 18, Liverpool, England. Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Awkward, My Mad Fat Diary, In The Flesh, Glee, American Horror Story, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Torchwood, New Girl, Modern Family. Eragon, Gone Series, The Enemy Series, The Iron Fey Series, The Spooks Series.
So that’s your ‘opinion’, hmm? Alright well now it’s my turn.
Let’s see, where do I begin.
- Obviously, it’s only natural for me to start with a big old fat “Fuck you." It’s one thing to have an opinion on someone but it’s a completely different situation when you go around saying that they need to "go”, simply because you don’t like the way they do something or the way they look. You should NEVER say anything like that about a person ever, I don’t give a flying frog who it is you would be talking about. It is UNACCEPTABLE in the highest form. I do not tolerate such hate, and I’m sure about 90% of Tumblr would agree with me, no questions asked.
- Your talent compared to Misha’s is probably just gum stuck to the bottom of his shoe. I may not know you, (nor would I even want to) but I’m sure with a mouth and attitude such as yours, you wouldn’t even be given a second look. I can understand that you have your opinion about how he is such a bad actor, but like I said, this is my opinion, and my opinion says you couldn’t be more wrong. I can see him, with pretty much a cult following of people who practically worship him. And then there is you, hiding behind anon. If that doesn’t speak for itself, then I don’t know what does.
- Misha Collins is one of the kindest, gentle, caring and most goofy men you could ever be so lucky to meet. He cares for people. He owns a charity company. He gives and asks for nothing in return. And you know what I find most amazing about all this? He had a rough childhood. He was homeless at one point. Some would say he would have never had a good future. But you know what? He didn’t give a shit what they said. He fucking stood up to all those nay-sayers and basically put them in their place in the coolest way possible. He became amazing. He became humble in the coolest way possible. Married with two kids. Gives and cares about the community and his fans. I could tell you countless stories on how he has changed the lives of so many people (including me). How just his smile could brighten anyone’s day.
- Here, are a few examples of why someone like you could never possibly live up to someone as awesome as Misha Collins.
- Not cute? Crusty, and ugly? Really?
At this point I’m not even sure we are talking about the same man anymore.
So basically that was your opinion and this is mine.
There are about 1,000 more things I could think of to type but it’s getting late so I think I’m gonna let the fandom handle this one from here on out. Let’s here it, SPN fandom. Let’s here it for Misha Collins, everyone.
s10 should open with a little kid trying to summon a crossroads demon and dean popping up and being like ‘son don’t’
But then it’s Ben and Lisa’s really really sick.
sTOP RIGHT THERE
DON’T YOU DARE CONTINUE THAT PREDICTION.
I’M WARNING YOU.
DON’T YOU DARE.
On the 31st of July people need to go out to town and write ‘CROATOAN’ on the arma of as many drunk people they can so on the 1st of August they wake up with it and cant remember how it got there.